Section 1. What Information Do We Collect?
The information we collect about you may include the following:
Information we obtain from your use of our Services.
We collect information about the Services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model and operating system version).
When you use our Services or view content provided by the Company, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- Search activity when you use web search services (such as search queries) ("Search Data").
- Internet protocol address ("IP Address")
- The type of browser you are using when using our Services, including your browser's "user agent" (e.g., Internet Explorer, Safari, and other browsers)
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser language, and the date and time of your request and referral URL
- Your geographic location
- The Domain name of your Internet service provider
- The source of traffic acquisition
- Date of traffic acquisition, and
- Time and date of certain browser events such as:
- Chrome extensions enabled
- Homepage/new tab rendered
- Search query performed
- Search performed on search engine results page ("SERP")
- Search term on SERP
- Paid advertisements clicked on SERP
- Organic advertisements clicked on SERP
- Icons clicked on Home page/New Tab Page
- Uninstalls of extension
- Views on landing page
- Clicks on an action button on landing page
- Cancellations of an extension installation
- Acceptance of extension installation
- Disablement of extension
We are able to deliver, personalize, and improve our Services by combining and using the information that we have about you to understand how you use and interact with our Services. We also may use the information that we have about you for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, Content, and Services.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments, and questions, including through any contact information (email or mobile text number) you provide us.
- To help advertisers and publishers connect with you to offer relevant advertising in their apps and websites.
- To create analytics and reports for internal purposes. These analytics and reports may include aggregate or anonymous information.
- To detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
Section 3. How Do We Share This Information?
Your data may pass through third-party service providers that we use to make our site and Notifications work for you. These third-parties may include:
- Amazon Web Services (Data Privacy FAQ)
- Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
We may currently or in the future use web analytics companies to assist us in measuring the effectiveness of our Services. This requires that we allow such web analytics companies to include their own Web beacons and cookies on the Services. These web analytics companies collect information from Web beacons and cookies such as click-throughs by users and other similar information. We use this information to help us learn things like overall user preferences, click-through rates, means to improve our Services, and what the types of offers that are of most interest to our users. We control how that data may be used, notwithstanding its collection by third party web analytics companies.
Section 5. How Long Do We Keep the Information?
We retain the information we collect about and from you for as long as necessary to fulfill a business purpose or comply with a legal request. We may also choose to anonymize certain information you provide to us so that it can no longer be attributed to you if we would like to retain it for longer periods of time.
Section 6. Third-Party Practices
Applicable law obligates our service providers to protect the privacy of certain types of data. We are not responsible for their actions or omissions in any way, including with respect to any information they receive directly or indirectly from us. If you believe that any party who claims association with us, including our service providers, is improperly collecting or using information about you, you should contact them directly. You may also notify us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, though we maintain no responsibility to reply to such correspondence or to take any action in connection with such correspondence.
In order to provide or enable certain portions of our Services, our service providers may request or require you to provide information, including Personal Information, to them or to download certain software. We have no responsibility for the privacy practices of our service providers or the contents of any software downloaded from them. Our Services may also link to third party websites and offerings over which we exercise no control. Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third-party websites and offering, including their information collection, storage, usage and sharing practices. Please contact such third parties in connection with any issues you may have with respect to those third-party websites and offerings.
Section 7. Age Limitations.
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information, including Personal Information, from children or other individuals who are not legally able to use our Services. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from a child under the age of 13.
We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). For more information about COPPA and children's privacy, please click here. Section 8. Jurisdiction and International Data Transfers
We do not represent or warrant that our Services are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Services do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit access to our Services, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
Section 9. More Information.
10360 Frog Pond Ln
Dardanelle AR 72834